So have some lewd Kaede and Kanako instead.
So hopefully you’re all snuggled up with your loved ones in one way or another. Some of you will have a cake all revved up and ready. Some will have written a beautiful prose as to why they love her so much. Or maybe you’ll just dim the lights, light the candles and get the mood right. Maybe all of the above, who knows. It really doesn’t matter how you decide to celebrate, folks. It’s the one day of the year, make it count.
I’m not great at any of those things so I’ll just stick to my guns and TL more. Mad props to hihohahi for actually pulling through with typesetting all these on such short notice.
Happy Valentine’s Day.
I will never shut up about you.
[KONOHA (Kazuha)] Seifuku Shoujo [Sadpanda]
[Shoujo Kishidan (Oyari Ashito)] LOVE COMPLEX [Sadpanda]
[micro page (Kuromotokun)] Yukiho wo Suki Houdai shichau Hon [Sadpanda]
[KONOHA (Kazuha)] Ana hori musume no…ANAL SEX TRAINING [Sadpanda]
[KONOHA (Kazuha)] Anahori Musume no…AnalSex Training Next [Sadpanda]
[Fukunoren (Yukiwo)] Lemon cookie [Sadpanda]
[KONOHA] Watashi dake no Rakuen [Sadpanda]
Puchi told me to make the post and since I don’t know too much about [email protected], here are M3OWMlX’s top 5 WORST/OVERRATED albums of 2013:
- 5. My Bloody Valentine – m b v: I’m a fan of both shoegaze and downtempo, but this album sounds like it only has ‘intro’ tracks that lead to absolutely nowhere
- 4. John Hopkins – Immunity: The production value of this are actually pretty good, but the fact that the songs (see: Collider) are so repetitive to the point that they become annoying.
- 3. Pet Shop Boys – Electric: I am a huge synth pop fan, but if your album relies solely on now nostalgic it sounds, then it just isn’t creative. (Bolshy sucks)
- 2. The Field – Cupid’s Head: Again, another minimal and repetitive album. I wouldn’t say that minimal is a bad genre, but if it’s minimal, it also needs to bring something new.
- 1. Death Grips – Government Plates: The songs usually have 2-3 lyrics that are just repeated over and over. What happened to rapping about the struggle of Sacramento?
(C84) [Asatsukidou (Ugatsumatsuki)] Red Web of Fate
(C84) [PLANT (Tsurui)] Snow Melting Ice [Sadpanda]
You didn’t really think I’d let Christmas pass without a Yukiho release did you?
Today is the 24th, that means Puchimasu and I get to fight each other. Oh and here’s some manga.
I am a cleaner at heart, and Black Bullet is the best way to practice cleaning. I dream screentones. Also some [email protected] because Kaede a cute. Happy Holidays and Happy Birthday to our beloveds.
Watamote Ch.52.5 (Xmas Special) — DDL: [MEGA] | Online: [Reader]
Ouchi ni Kaerou ([email protected] CG Kaede Dj) — DDL: [MEGA] | Online: [Reader]
Black Bullet Ch.14 (get asdf to hurry up) — DDL: [MEGA] | Online: [>implying]